Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summary Of This Class

Reading For Pleasure was a very different experience for me. I don't usually ready books just to read them: only when I have to. But I've realized its not actually that bad, I have to find a book I'm interested in. The three books I've read during this semester is the most I've ever read in this amount of time. I've also noticed that those three books had the same thing in them, high school drama: relationships, friendships, and personal home problems. Reading these on my own time was okay but I think I would have been more engaged if we would've had class discussions on the books, that would've made me more excited to read. Overall I'm glad I had the chance to take this class because I read books on my own and got the chance to realize reading isn't that bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment